IoT (Internet of Things) devices support the expansion of internet connection beyond the usual standard devices like computers, laptops, smartphones etc.
These IoT (Internet of Things) devices are purely integrated with high definition technology which makes it possible for them to communicate or interact over the internet smoothly and can also be managed and controlled remotely when required.
Enlisted below are the top IoT (Internet of Things) devices that are used all over the world.
Top 10 Most Popular IoT Devices In 2020
1. Home Voice Controller
Home Voice Controller is a smart IoT (Internet of Things) device which allows the user to enjoy features like media, lights, alarms, control the volume, thermostats and much more functions just by their voice.
Cost: US $ 130
• Google home allows a user to listen to the media.
• Lets the user control TV and speakers.
• It can remotely handle the volume, home lights etc.
• It is capable of managing alarms and timers.
2. Echo Plus Voice Controller
Echo Plus voice controller is a popular and reliable IoT (Internet of Things) device. It is capable to run songs, do phone calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check the weather, manage to-do & shopping lists, manage house instruments, and several other things.
Cost: US $ 99.99
- Echo can play songs, connect to external speakers or headphones.
- It is capable of making calls and messaging on voice command.
- Echo has around 3-4 microphones, good technical specification and sound cancellation.
- It is capable of hearing your voice from all the directions even when songs are played.
- Controls compatible smart home devices including plugs, lights, and more.
3. Dash Button
Dash Button is basically a device that connected over internet Wi-Fi and makes sure that the user does not lack important household items like soft drinks, grocery material, medical and personal care, kids and any pet items ever again.
Cost: US $ 4.99
• It allows the user to order products quickly and there is no need to recall the message again and it also helps to reduce the time frame for searching the required product by the user.
• Dash Button also allows the user to reorder from popular brands – like Bounty, Tide, Cottonelle, Glad, Clorox etc.
• It does not accept fresh order if the prior order is not complete unless the user allows multiple orders.
• It is a good and reliable IoT (Internet of Things) product that is developed for making the user’s lifestyle simple and easy.
4. Doorbell Cam
Doorbell Cam is an effective IoT (Internet of Things) innovation. Doorbell Cam allows you to answer your door from anywhere or any location. It constantly checks your doors and also captures motion changes in your doorstep.
Cost: US $ 199
• Smart Locks to easily guests into your home.
• The integrated floodlight delivers clear, full-colour HD
• Free 24 hour video recording.
• It comes with a speedy installation process.
5. Smart Lock
Smart Lock has proven to be a reliable security IoT (Internet of Things) device. It allows the user to manage doors from any location.
Cost: US $ 220
• Allows the user to know about each and every person coming and going into your home.
• Provides unlimited digital keys and no fear of stolen key.
• It gives the status updates of your door closed or not.
• It has a good auto-unlock feature and as soon as the user arrives near the door it opens automatically.
• Easy installation and is compatible with most standard single cylinder deadbolts.
6. Kuri Mobile Robot
Kuri Mobile Robot is the first sort of home robot and most popular too. It is specifically designed for entertainment. Kuri Mobile Robot interacts with the users and captures moments all around the house daily.
Cost: US $ 700
• Kuri Mobile Robot has capacitive touch sensors and HD camera.
• It is integrated with gestural mechanics and microphones.
• It has heart light and speakers.
• It includes integrated mapping sensors and drives system.
7. Belkin WeMo Smart Light Switch
The Belkin WeMo Light Switch helps a user to manage your home lights from the wall, your mobile or by using your voice. This smart light switch connects to your existing home Wi-Fi network to give wireless access of your lights – with no subscription or hub required.
Cost: US $ 39.95
• It comes with a clip-on faceplate and no screws are required.
• Easy on/off, push anywhere to toggle.
• WIFI indicator and night light available.
• WIFI reset and power restart available.
• It has a very quick, simple installation.
8. Air Quality Monitor
Air Quality Monitor is a reliable IoT (Internet of Things) device which is helpful in measuring indoor pollution and leads to improved air quality in houses, workplace, and indoor public spaces. It often gives accurate results.
Cost: US $ 199
• It cleans the air pollution.
• Supports to increase the lifespan of the users.
• Keeps the humidity and temperature levels in check.
• It has a very fast and simple installation process.
9. Flow by Plume Labs Air Pollution Monitor
Flow Air pollution is an amazing discovery in the IoT (Internet of Things) market. It is a personal air quality tracker which informs the user in which area the air quality is polluted, bad and vice versa. It shows all the results in the map available in its app.
Cost: US $ 179
• It comes with a stainless steel body.
• It includes good quality RGB LED’S.
• It has a capacitive touch on its body.
• It has a good user guide and simple installation.
10. Smoke Alarm
Smoke Alarm is a very useful IoT (Internet of Things) device. It is a smoke alarm that thinks, alerts and speaks your mobile phone about any unwanted emergencies in your home. It automatically tests itself.
Cost: US $ 119
• Appearance is very good.
• The user can manage this alarm without any extra hardware.
• Installation is easy and can be set up through iPhone, iPad or Android device.
• It also has certain colours like yellow, green, red to communicate with a user according to the situations.